Corrugated Paper UV Spot Laminator Coating Machine 1050mm 9000Sheets Per Hour
High Speed UV Spot and Overall Coating machine adopts upper-swaygripper- pass -sheet method to enable max speed up 9000 sheets/hour. UV curing system with Teflon conveying belt has characteristic of higher speed, precise orientation and UV curing higher efficiency and lower power consumption. After sheet travelling through UV coater and being transferred directly by teflon belt, grippers cannot be heated by high temperature from UV light, which prevent them from being damaged or deformed to ensure easy maintenance.
* The machine is suitable for using water-based glue, solvent-based glue, and thermal film.
* Cold-water non-curling system: The paper will be non-curling after separated.
* Low cost: Ceramic anilox roller coating, minimize gluing amount to 5g/sqm.
* The heating energy cycle drying system makes the whole machine power consumption about 30kw/h.
* High efficiency:The machine working speed reaches to 70m/min, 10000sheets/h.
Laminating speed depend on paper weight, film thickness and gule material quality.
Subject to change without notice.
Standard Configuration: Selectable Configuration:
Multifunctional Coating Unit
UV Curing System
Auto Delivery Unit
|Coating registration accuracy||±0.2mm|
|Remark: Production speed depending on sheet weight, size and quality|