Ecoo JY 41050 Four Color Offset Printing Machine
JY41050 folio four-color offset printing machine features short water and ink roller distances to enable a more economical printing with low, or no, alcohol. Suitable for ultra-wide format and 0.8 mm thick paper, 13,000 sheets per hour for high production packaging printing.
1. Vacuum suction variable speed belt type paper feeding, paper feeding synchronous adjustment mechanism;
2. Conjugate cam driven downward swinging paper transfer mechanism;
3. The pneumatic side gauge, front gauge, and paper pressing tongue are separated, and the front gauge moves up and down in a reciprocating motion, which can be adjusted as a whole in front, back, and tilt. The paper pressing tongue swings in a fixed axis;
4. One line paper roller, printing roller arranged at seven o'clock, with shoulder iron printing;
5. The adjustment of the biting force and biting time of the embossing drum is completed by the torsion spring rod and eccentric bearing;
6. Air cushion guide plate paper feeding;
7. Remote control partition ink hopper, controlled by 32 ink spoon motors, can adjust and change the ink supply amount on the central console;
8. The short ink path system with 08.16 ink rollers ensures fast ink control reaction speed, while increasing the diameter of the ink rollers to ensure a certain amount of ink storage;
9. The ink path system has an automatic separation function, which can quickly achieve ink water balance during the printing process;
10. The intermediate roller can choose different working methods based on the size of printing ink volume;
11. The paper buffer adopts a separate motor drive, frequency converter control, and stepless speed regulation method. The appropriate working speed can be selected according to the actual printing conditions;
12. Optional water roller speed change device. After the function is activated, dirt such as ink and paper fuzz are removed from the printing plate under the effect of speed difference.
||Ecoo JY 41050
|Max. Sheet size(mm)
|Min. Sheet size(mm)
|Max.feeder pile height
|Max.delivery pile height
1) the PLC for this machine is Panasonic from japan, it is of long life time. As you know, the program like the heart for a person, it is very important.so this part we use the famous brand panasonic, and we could supply all- life guarantee. And the program is made by company,it is easy to use and change.
2) Automatic oil supply system, you don`t need to oil the machine by hand, you just set it in the touch screen, for example, you could set when the machine run 2000 runs, then it will oil to the gear and spare parts automaticly.
3)The motor is wannan, and we supply the all-life change service. No matter how many years you use our machine, if there is problem, then we could repair and change for you freely.
4) The feeder guide is from hamada machine, and it is much heavier and stronger, even machine working, it will not easy to moving around, it could keep the printing of high precision.
We Ecoographix is a specialized supplier of printing machines and consumables. We cover both digital printing and offset printing,
1. What are your main products?
including prepress, pressroom and post press, focusing on packaging printing and book printing.
We have hundreds of users all over the world. We bring forward top quality of Chinese printing products to meet diversified printing requirements.
2. Where is your factory?
Our sale office is in Hangzhou, one hour by train away from Shanghai. Our factories are in Shanghai, Wenzhou, Suzhou and Nanyang.
3. What is your warranty?
One year for machine and printing head if use our ink. One year for machine only if do not use our ink.
4. What is the Lead Time?
Usually 30 days, and we will try our best to meet your demands.
5. What about the Installation and after-sales technician support?
Our engineer can go to help the installation and provide the necessary training. The buyer should take the round air plane tickets and service charge
and the local accommodation cost. Any problems or questions, we will be at your disposal 7x24 hours.